The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is almost one week away, so if you’re struggling to find that special something for a mum that has everything, take a look below for some hints! We’ve put together a great gift guide for stylish mums, trendy mums, interior addict mums or mums that just love those little luxuries in life. We’ve got everything from graphic prints, candlesticks, pot plants and armchairs. Scroll down, and be inspired!
1. Eclectic By Tom Dixon Candle $109: This little beauty “calls to the aroma of red brick, London parks and the salty scents of the Thames at Dagenham.” In line with the copper trend, this candle has a copper casing and a solid marble lid making it one beautiful little treasure that your mum is sure to love!
2. Hunting For George ‘Oh The Places You’ll Go’ Print $65: This striking typographic poster is inspired by the Dr Seuss classic ‘Oh the places you’ll go’. Hand written with ink and printed onto large, heavy weight paper. Your walls will thank you!
3. BoConcept Jellyfish Table Lamp $749: This black metal and oak Jellyfish lamp screams Scandinavian cool, and it’s definitely a winner for that trendy mum! It works brilliantly as a bedside lamp, desk lamp or even as a reading lamp to sit next to her favourite armchair.
4. ISH Blanket Nude $410: The perfect accessory for a bed or lounge for Mum to wrap herself around with on frosty winter nights! Produced in the the Netherlands, shades of mint, nude, orange and anthracite are contrasted with pop orange and copper. This soft quality blanket is made from a mix of mohair and merino wool with cotton.
5. Uashmama Brown Paper Bag $10: This paper bag feels like leather, washes like fabric and flattens for easy storage. UASHMAMA paper bags look great anywhere with everything. Use as a fruit bowl, a bread basket or to sit your pot plants in. They come in a range of colours, including a metallic gold!
6. Country Road Danita Cushion $39.95: Featuring a graphic chevron print, the cotton Danita throw cushion is the perfect accent to this season’s chunky throws or to mix with faux fur and gold cushions! A cushion is a great Mother’s Day present, and you can’t go wrong with a simple monochrome pattern!
7. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash $40: A hand wash that’s a little bit more expensive than most, but will surely give your mum’s kitchen or bathroom that little extra luxuriousness! The globally adored product gently cleanses without dehydrating the skin. This one smells of lavender too!
8. Urban Couture White Porcelain Vase $89: These unique Danish and Scandinavian style white porcelain vases are a perfect home decor accessory. Style up your living room, bedroom or dining room areas. Also suitable for the kitchen!
9. Beyond Furniture Pelle Single Chair $1950: The Pelle single chair is a modern take on classic handcrafted design, comprising of an elegant solid timber frame, the cow hide is suspended over the frame and secured with a leather ‘knot’. It looks great on its own as a feature chair in the living, bedroom or study!
10. Pop And Scott Black Aztec from $100: We’re in love with this pot! Fun, bold and classic… this hand painted pot is ready to add a whole lot of awesome to your home or garden. And the classic black and white geometric print will suit almost every spot at your mum’s place!