How to create a Scandi style home office
If you work from home, making sure you have a space where you are comfortable and productive is key. We show you how to create a Scandi style home office with a few simple steps. Scandi design is all about elegant and simple style combined with maximum functionality in one beautiful design.
Featured here is the ideal BoConcept workspace combining practicality and style to create a harmonious space where you can let creative ideas flow and look forward to sitting down to do some work.
- To light up your workspace, we chose the Geometry pendant light made from poured concrete, metal top and fabric cable.
- The Cupertino desk combines interchangeable storage, a blue tooth speaker system and classic iconic piece of desk design.
- Rondo cow-skin rug grey mix in 100% leather.
- The Adelaide chair with swivel function is the perfect office chair offering great back support, 360 degree swivel function and elegant organic curves.
- To add some extra comfort and texture, add a sheepskin throw to the back of your chair.
To discover BoConcept’s full range of desks and home office furniture, why not pop into one of their Sydney furniture stores in Crows Nest or Moore Park. Or if you need some interior style advice, talk to one of their Interior Designers in store who would be happy to recommend the best sofas for your space or book an in home consultation for your home.