10 ‘Not so Cheesy’ Valentine’s gifts
Valentine’s Day in Australia is a little complicated, most people here don’t buy into the consumerism, the tacky cards, the overpriced flowers or cheesy stuffed toys, however, I know plenty of people who also don’t want to risk not doing anything to mark the day of romance and upsetting their other half. So for those who would like to give the gift of love, here are some gifts with just enough romance minus the cheese, from BoConcept.
10 Valentines Gifts from BoConcept:
Romantic Gifts – spell out how you feel with some oversized scrabble sculptures, tealight holders that tell it like it is, romantic candlesticks or his & hers initials…
1. Scrabble Letters – a set of 6 that come in a calico gift bag
3. ‘Heart’ Candlesticks $29 each
4. Letter Sculptures, a range available, from $19 each
Creative Gifts – get creative! Fill up some funky neon storage boxes with his or hers favourite sweets (sweets for my sweetheart), instead of just a bunch of flowers, arrange some flowers in a gorgeous new vase (or ask the florist to), or set the mood with a romantic candlelit home cooked dinner!
6. Yellow Glass Vase (suitable for a big floral arrangement) $339
7. Glass Tealight Holders, range of colours, $29 each
Bypass the tacky Card – bypass the cheesy cards & pop some gorgeous photos, images & words in a selection of frames, or if you not quite sure what to say this Valentine’s Day a canvas artwork that will keep you out of trouble for years to come!
8. Wooden Frames, selection of colours, from $29
9. ‘not good with words’ canvas print $339
Love Yourself – ‘Always be yourself, everyone else is already taken anyway’ a beautiful daily reminder in the form of a rug, the perfect ‘love yourself’ gift!
10. ‘Always be Yourself’ rug $649